If you have been charged with a sex offense in Houston, Texas, contact Carl Haggard today regarding your case. Carl is an expert criminal defense attorney with over 30 years of experience defending and winning against sexual offenses.
Call a Houston Criminal Attorney for Sexual Crimes if you have been accused of, have a warrant, or are under investigation for:
- Attempted Sexual Assault
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Online Solicitation of Minor
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
For more information see our Texas Sex Crimes Information.
Sex Crimes Lawyer in Houston
Clients rely on Carl Haggard’s expertise:
- Former Houston District Court Chief Prosecutor
- Former Houston Misdemeanor Court Chief Prosecutor
- Nationally Certified Mediator-Arbitrator – Triple Certification
- Nationally-Known Author and Speaker on Civil Rights
- Washington, DC Speech-Maker on Constitutional Issues
- Licensed to Practice in the United States Supreme Court
- Honors Graduate from Law School – Cum Laude
- Former UH Adjunct Professor of Law
- Thousands of Cases and Trials Handled
RESULTS ARE WHAT COUNT
Defense Attorney Carl Haggard is at the forefront of Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys with a proven track record of winning results for clients charged with Sexual Assault, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Sexual Assault of Child [14-17], Sexual Performance of a Child, Indecency with Child, Indecent Exposure, Prostitution, Child Endangerment, Child Abandonment, Injury to Disabled Person, Injury to Elderly or related offenses. Click to view our sexual crimes case results.
Helpful Information Related To Sexual Offenses in Texas
Texas Sex Crimes Penal Code
Department of Public Safety Sex Offender Registry