Houston Houston Family Violence Attorneys & Domestic Violence Lawyers > Recent Case Victories
If you’ve been accused of, have a warrant, or are under investigation for:
- Assualt – Bodily Injury, Family Member
- Felony Assault Family Member – Choking
- Felony Family Violence – Enhanced
- Violation of a Protective Order
- Interfering with 911 Call
Call us to speak with an expert
HOUSTON ASSAULT CRIMES DEFENSE ATTORNEY CARL D. HAGGARD
The Haggard Law Firm
JUSTICE DOESN’T JUST HAPPEN
Carl Haggard’s sterling reputation for integrity makes him one of Houston’s most-respected criminal defense attorneys.
Clients rely on Carl Haggard’s expertise:
- Former Houston District Court Chief Prosecutor
- Former Houston Misdemeanor Court Chief Prosecutor
- Nationally Certified Mediator-Arbitrator – Triple Certification
- Nationally-Known Author and Speaker on Civil Rights
- Washington, DC Speech-Maker on Constitutional Issues
- Licensed to Practice in the United States Supreme Court
- Honors Graduate from Law School – Cum Laude
- Former UH Adjunct Professor of Law
- Thousands of Cases and Trials Handled
- Over 1000 Dismissals and Not Guilty Verdicts
RESULTS ARE WHAT COUNT
Houston Assault Crimes Defense Attorney Carl Haggard is at the forefront of Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys with a proven track record of winning results for clients charged with Aggravated Assault on a Family Member, Family Assault Choking Cases, Assault on a Family Member, Violation of a Protective Order, Interfering with a 911 Call.
DID YOU KNOW…?
An Affirmative Finding of Domestic Violence [As defined by Section 71.004 of the Texas Family Code]- i.e., if you plead GUILTY to a Family Assault charge, even if you take Deferred Adjudication and receive a subsequent “Dismissal” – renders you ineligible for a Non-Disclosure Order [sealing your record], whether Felony or Misdemeanor. The below cases are TRUE Dismissals won by us for our clients and thus would be eligible for an Expunction, all other requirements being met.