Carl Haggard has over 3 decades of experience and former District Chief Prosecutor standing. View our documented, verifiable results [using case numbers] for cases involving assault with bodily injury on a family member, felony assault on a family member by choking, violation of a protective order, interfering with a 911 call, and enhanced felony assault on a family member.
Call Houston Criminal Attorney Carl Haggard for Assault on a Family Member Charges if you have been accused of, have a warrant, or are under investigation for:
- Assault – Bodily Injury on a Family Member
- Felony Assault on a Family Member – Choking
- Violation of a Protective Order
- Interfering with 911 Call
- Felony Assault on Family Member – Enhanced
For more information see our Texas Family Crimes Information page under Resources.
JUSTICE DOESN’T JUST HAPPEN
Carl Haggard’s reputation for integrity places him among Houston’s most-respected criminal defense attorneys.
Clients rely on Carl Haggard’s expertise:
- Former Houston District Court Chief Prosecutor
- Former Houston Misdemeanor Court Chief Prosecutor
- Nationally Certified Mediator-Arbitrator – Triple Certification
- Nationally-Known Author and Speaker on Civil Rights
- Washington, DC Speech-Maker on Constitutional Issues
- Licensed to Practice in the United States Supreme Court
- Honors Graduate from Law School – Cum Laude
- Former UH Adjunct Professor of Law
- Thousands of Cases and Trials Handled